• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which data plate am I missing here?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

jimm1009

Your picture view is not quite wide enough but if you are missing a 2nd plate that is very close in size to the one shown it is the data plate with the manufacture name, contract number, and serial number, etc.
Can't tell with the reflection. Perhaps take a 45 degree angle shot and ad to your post.

jimm1009

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen the rifle racks bolted to those holes. i would think they use the holes as pilot holes to use 1/4-20 hardware to bolt it to. Could be other data plates too i suppose

jimm1009

I havwe seen teh "responisble agency" plate installed here on three deuces that had been rebuilt at Toole or one in Germany.

I don't have one to hold up to the holes.

Perhaps another one of us has that plate to check the hole pattern.
Of course your truck would not have one of these unless it was rebuilt
during it's life.

jimm1009, again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks