• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who to connect military teletype with modem MD-522 and RT-834

shelterLR

Hi, i am finishing to restore my Shelter i am connecting the equipment now, concretely the teletype and the modem, i need the cable data to connect the teletype with the modem and too i need the cable to connect the RT-834 with the Modem and i need to know who configure the teletype and the modem to received because for example the teletype has inside a lot of switches… and i only know the bauds switch. My teletype is UGC-74 and my modem is MD-522.

i send you a videos of the connections between them.

i hope you can help my to connect and i can work with my station

Thanks

Videos:

Configuration teletype UGC74 I need know if it’s correctly configurated with modem to can receive - YouTube

Ayuda con este Teletipo UGC 74 modem MD-522 RT 834 GRC 106. I need help with this military teletype - YouTube

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks