• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wierd CTIS issue

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I replaced all the solenoids in the PCU, Put the newer pressure switch on the PCU..... I usually have to hit emergency for a couple seconds and it will start inflating. It will inflate to about 45-50 lbs then I get a blast of decompression from the PCU vent. Then all lights flash. Couldn't get it to inflate again. Took it on the road after shutting it down and removing and replacing main power ect to the ctis brain. Started airing up so I started driving it, After a while then got the brief decompress again in the cab and 5 lights flashing again. Checked tire pressure after I shut it down, it was 70 lbs in every tire. What is causing the brief decompress from the PCU? and the flashing five lights? Any clue?

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m not sure if I’m completely understanding your description, but it sounds like normal operation with the exception of an air leak causing the flashing lights. Have you ever had your CTIS fully functional and know how it acts and sounds when working properly?

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m not sure if I’m completely understanding your description, but it sounds like normal operation with the exception of an air leak causing the flashing lights. Have you ever had your CTIS fully functional and know how it acts and sounds when working properly?
Yes I have several M939 vehicles, never encountered it partially filling then flashing out. Then fully filling and flashing out instead of the final honk. It's a never ending adventure with CTIS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks