• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wife driving M35A2

drivebymashing

Ill make a better video the next time shes behind the wheel took 1.5 years this time... She drives a mustang gt 5 speed and has no problem in my 6 speed vette. She did a burnout in the deuce pushing the trailer I had to laugh a little bit seeing a truck that big spin the tires.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Id be afraid my wife would run me over to collect the insurance:evil:. Just kidding, she wants to drive it to get a class B CDL, She wants to drive the school buss when our little ones get in school.

drivebymashing

Good point , Well she had the trailer hooked to the front she wasnt going anywhere fast plus her mustang was close to it. I felt pretty safe. I drove a 923 for the first time yesterday so easy compared to a deuce. I want one bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks