• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will these work on a goat?

Aussiecowboy

The only alternative I've found is 3" smaller in diameter than the stock tires, I'm not willing to give up that much height. I've gotten to the point with my stock tyres however that I can no longer drive the goat, so I'm getting desperate.

combat32

I remember seeing a website where a fella had modified his goat with a big block v8 and super swamper tires. I think he used custom made rims though, I'll see if i can find it

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, Ok, Ok,...Not my cupp'a, But..if yaz so dee ter mined! ,..go THIS route.#

https://youtu.be/5IOV3HKr_tE

Heck, didn't even get to hear it, let alone see it going down the road. Looks interesting, I agree about the roll cage. Wonder where he routed the exhaust for the big block? Sort of neat, the steering wheel just sitting there.

SORRY to the OP, I can't be of any assistance with your tire dilemma, and certainly don't mean to hi-jack the thread.

Aussiecowboy

The authorities here in Aus would have me off the road in no time flat if my goat looked like that. After a bit of Dutch courage last night, I ordered 6 new tires from Coker, time to sell some stuff from the shed to pay for it. Anyone want to buy a 33 Dodge buckboard.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks