• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

winch price??

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a hard question to answer. I've seen them for $500, and I've also seen them over2K. All depends on the seller.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a hard question to answer. I've seen them for $500, and I've also seen them over2K. All depends on the seller.
:ditto:

If you find somebody that's got a truck sitting in the weeds and are not very familiar with MVs you can sometimes get a heck of a deal on a winch. If you find people that know what winch setups are worth (like people around here) they can be had for around 1K. If you happen to talk to a big dealer or somebody that thinks MV parts are worth gold it can be $1,500+.

Alot also depends on what you can find in your area. Winch setups are very heavy and you can find a good deal across the country but by the time you get it shipped you can have alot tied up in it.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I got 2 but there is a big variation in the price cause one is complete except for the extensions and winch mounts and the other is the same as the first but without cable.

They don't ship well and they're a PITA to move around. So I would also say price would depend on how much PITA stuff I have to deal with when it comes to selling it.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could prolly get that winch from CARNAC to tim's place for his rally.:beer:

A

A/C Cages

I have one here im not going to use and I will be putting it on here for sale once I get time to take pics and post it. It has the side rail mounts and the cable on it still. I cant find the PTO shaft for it. I think its lost in the shop somewhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks