• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring diagram for M880 Blackout lights

macawpat

Would anyone possably have a copy of the wiring diagram for a 76 Dodge M880 Blackout switch. I have new lights on order and a few wires under the dash from the switch that are just hanging there. They look like they should plug into the headlight switch but cant figure out where. Also have a few loose wires into engine compartment. Sometimes I can get the two front marker lights to come on but very dim. Rear will not light up at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pat

Elwenil

Look for TM9-2320-266-24P in the Tech Manuals section here on SS under Resources. In the back of the manual in the Special Purpose kits it has the diagrams and install instructions that should help you out.

macawpat

I checked out both sites and they just dont give enough detail as to the wiring at the headlight switch. I have one wire coming from my blackout switch that ends at the headlight switch but there is nowhere to plug it in. The front blackout headlight does not work and I am thinking that may be the wire that controls it because all other B/O lights work great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks