• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would dual snorkles on the truck increase hp?

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a question, but if you put two snorkles on a deuce and had a y at the turbo, would the truck pull in twice is much air or would it split it 50-50 for each one? I wondered if it would force more air into the engine and create more power when the fuel is turned up.

Maybe the truck would have less air restriction and cause it to work less. IDK, any help would be appreciated.

Heath_h49008

Is there any restriction with one? (no)

So, no.

But it would weigh something... plus cause more wind resistance... so you could think of it as a slight upgrade to the braking system.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you add dual snorkels, you'll also need to add dual exhaust stacks...

Last edited by a moderator:

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
NO. and by the way, a snorkle is not to increase air in the first place, it is to get up above the dirty air near the road.

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know it has a mushroom, I was just thinking of two snorkles. Thanks for the clarity.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks