• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker count

WHAT WRECKER DO YOU HAVE

• M60

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • M108

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • M62

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • M543

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • M816

Votes: 71 38.2%
  • M246

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • M819

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • M936

Votes: 49 26.3%
  • Other Wreckers

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • K-Booms

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
1-Just trying to find out what we have out there in the SS motor pool.

2-If you have more then ONE wrecker, cleck on each type you have, two or more of the same, pm me and I'll get the poll count fixed

3-I know the m60 and the 108 are 2 1/2 t but wanted to keep the wrecker count together.
4-This does not require a lot of I wish post, chit-chat,:ditto:,[thumbzup],:driver::beer:,ect,ect
5-If you posted to the poll and want to post a pic. of your wrecker, please do

6-If you checked other wrecker, please post what it is and a pic

7-OTHER wreckers DOES NOT MEAN OTHER TYPES OF RECOVERY UNITS like the Holmes unit, ect.

8-And PLEASE NO WISH I HAD , if you have, be counted, or WAIT to you HAVE

Thank You everybody for helping out in this project

Last edited:

sandcobra164

M936A2 was not listed so I checked "other wreckers" No CTIS anymore but ABS and a good worktruck. My work computer doesn't have any pics saved on it but you can find them in the "Transportation Needs" section.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I see we have a OTHER wrecker posted, please what is it, a pic, thanks

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
10ton M553

I feel discounted!!

No category for the M553 GOER 10ton wrecker!:-(

Oh well...the wrecker part don't work yet anyway and besides there ain't that many to count.:roll:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I feel discounted!!

No category for the M553 GOER 10ton wrecker!:-(

Oh well...the wrecker part don't work yet anyway and besides there ain't that many to count.:roll:
YES the GOER M553 wrecker does fall into the OTHER, THANK YOU, PB

paradeduty

OTHER Wrecker

In Reply, I am currently working on restoring a M984E1 HEMTT Wrecker. Mostly just collecting the parts that I know that I will need. Havn't really sunk my teeth into it yet so I havn't posted any pics. Here is one so I don't get the infamous "worthless without pics" reply! This one is right after I pulled the HEMTT off of the RGN Trailer with the M52A2 Five-Ton. Trust me - once I get rolling on it I will have more info. The amount I have learned about these rigs while collecting parts is a lot on its own. Take Care, Dave.

Attachments

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
In Reply, I am currently working on restoring a M984E1 HEMTT Wrecker. Mostly just collecting the parts that I know that I will need. Havn't really sunk my teeth into it yet so I havn't posted any pics. Here is one so I don't get the infamous "worthless without pics" reply! This one is right after I pulled the HEMTT off of the RGN Trailer with the M52A2 Five-Ton. Trust me - once I get rolling on it I will have more info. The amount I have learned about these rigs while collecting parts is a lot on its own. Take Care, Dave.
Thank you, WOW, didn't know ANY M984E1s were in private hands, WOW again, can I ask where you got it ?????? and any other info that you would like to SHARE on this project, thanks again

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ted Hils sold a 984 too. Ron, I know one or two M108 owners are at Haspin. Another member who goes by M108 almost never posts, FYI

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thank you,
I am aware of the haspin group, I figure I will get these guys when thay get back,

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks