• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wright Patterson Recovery

skytroop232

Another recovery! Thanks to Kip and Terry for all the help. We arrived at WP at 9:00am and between the 3 of us checked her out, got the batteries in and with a quick trip to the store for starter fluid the deuce started right up.

Andrew was out hunting this week and his boss was covering, he was very hospitable and we were out of there with the deuce and a 101 trailer in about an hour.

The drive to Steve bank's place (StoneyBogg) was uneventful, she ran better with every mile.
Kip pleasantly refered to Steve as a trailer wh**e while lusting over his top bows. Kip made the deal and came away with a nice set for his trailer.

The new deuce sits in line with Steves 6 other deuces, I'll go get her next week and bring her the rest of the way home, another hour.

A little cold, but a sunny successful day.

I Know,,, worthless without pictures!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks