WTB: AT-1011 antenna sections

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

ONTOS66

Don't know if you are still searching since your post was almost a year ago. I have several extra top sections for that antenna, as well as the entire antenna, base, antenna case and a few other odds and ends. I bought the spare tips direct from Shakespeare. If anyone is interested PM me. Getting rid of ALL of my military radios, tents, vehicle accessories, manuals and on and on.

General Hood

Don't know if you are still searching since your post was almost a year ago. I have several extra top sections for that antenna, as well as the entire antenna, base, antenna case and a few other odds and ends. I bought the spare tips direct from Shakespeare. If anyone is interested PM me. Getting rid of ALL of my military radios, tents, vehicle accessories, manuals and on and on.
Yes, still interested. PM sent

sherlock

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks