WTB M35A2 Seat Cover Set

BGR

Looking for a complete set of seat covers. If possible I would like the same shade of green. Thanks

BGR

Ok, I will continue to call this week. Thanks
Well Have done everything except post up outside Jatonkas location, pretty sure that dude is dead. That being said has anyone tried the CnC equipment seat covers?

TheQuaker

Steel Soldiers Supporter
@BGR

I'll can vouch for the C & C seat covers. The covers are sewn to the correct OE pattern, use correct weight mil-spec canvas, fit and feel perfect! And the glorious new canvas smell....Heavenly!

However, I did purchase my own cotton twine to secure them that matched the original on my truck better than what C&C provided with the covers.

My old girl still has the old drivers box seat but I imagine the spring seat covers would be the same quality if that's what you are looking for.

A highly satisfied customer here!

Please note in the pictures that my passenger seat covers did not come from C & C (they are actually NOS I tracked down) and the color on the C&C covers is a lighter shade. No issue for me, but if you are ordering both driver and passenger sets at the same time I am sure they would match.

IMG_0701.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

BGR

@BGR

I'll can vouch for the C & C seat covers. The covers are sewn to the correct OE pattern, use correct weight mil-spec canvas, fit and feel perfect! And the glorious new canvas smell....Heavenly!

However, I did purchase my own cotton twine to secure them that matched the original on my truck better than what C&C provided with the covers.

My old girl still has the old drivers box seat but I imagine the spring seat covers would be the same quality if that's what you are looking for.

A highly satisfied customer here!

Please note in the pictures that my passenger seat covers did not come from C & C (they are actually NOS I tracked down) and the color on the C&C covers is a lighter shade. No issue for me, but if you are ordering both driver and passenger sets at the same time I am sure they would match.

Thank you for responding, I will be ordering these.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Have done everything except post up outside Jatonkas location, pretty sure that dude is dead. That being said has anyone tried the CnC equipment seat covers?
I just received an e-mail from John at Jatonka for something else. Did you e-mail John, or call him? His website instructs not to call, but to send an e-mail for contact. jatonka@telenet.net

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks