WTB M916A1/M916A2 Freightliner

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you see this one? I thought the price was steep, but the market controls price

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you see this one? I thought the price was steep, but the market controls price

I did and it's way above market value. It's been for sale for a year now I think.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M920 that came out of a complete Military rebuild and the truck including winch paint interior is brand new, the truck has 1300 miles on it! my plan because I dont ever drive it is to sell it, I have never seen a nicer 920!
Karl

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Throw them an offer. Worst they can do is say "no."
That is very true.

I have an M920 that came out of a complete Military rebuild and the truck including winch paint interior is brand new, the truck has 1300 miles on it! my plan because I dont ever drive it is to sell it, I have never seen a nicer 920!
Karl
I need specifically M916A1/A2s for this but if you're wanting to sell shoot me some photos and a price. I'm sure someone is looking for one.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you buy the 920, i will trade you a 916, never mind, missed the a1-2 part

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks