Wtb unserviceable light switches

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for unserviceable 3 handle or push button switches.

will pay shipping and nominal handling fees.

i need the plugs off he back, those need to be servicable

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A fire department wants me to cut light harness to make the lights work on toggle switches, i refuse to cut a harness. So i need the plugs assy off the back of the light switch

also remember, all my mechanic time is volunteer.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A fire department wants me to cut light harness to make the lights work on toggle switches, i refuse to cut a harness. So i need the plugs assy off the back of the light switch
Thank you.

You're a man of integrity in not wanting to "violate" the wire harness.
How many are you seeking to acquire?

Our Deuce came out of VFD. When they built their brush fire bed, the amputated quite a few wires. Then, when the stripped her to just a cab and chassis to sell her off, then got out the wire cutters again. Tracing the unmarked wire pigtails was a chore.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have never been in the new push button, so 1 of those for a learner, and 2 more to actually go on trucks. I have been in the 3 lever switch, it will work like i want,

so 2ea 3 lever and 1 push button

Guyfang

Thank you.

You're a man of integrity in not wanting to "violate" the wire harness.
How many are you seeking to acquire?

Our Deuce came out of VFD. When they built their brush fire bed, the amputated quite a few wires. Then, when the stripped her to just a cab and chassis to sell her off, then got out the wire cutters again. Tracing the unmarked wire pigtails was a chore.
Anyone who cut a wire harness needs his fingers broken.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, another thing, if you steal my idea and make production model and profit from my idea, at least put the name ‘haystack’ on it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks