• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM211 junk yard

camp9

I found a xm211 in a local junk yard two days ago. It's missing engine, trans, and outside rims in the duels, He wants $600 for it. Trying to get an idea what a ball park idea what the weight might be missing those parts so I can compare it to the price a scrap. I'm just thinking of this one for parts. Thanks,

Camp

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
scrap auto's are going for $270 a ton here in saginaw and $265 a ton in traverse city ,so i would say here wants less than current scrap price below the bridge , complete it was probably around #13,000 so there is still 4 or 5 ton there with all the body in tacked

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes that is to high im thinking.. a local man here has a 211 that has sit for awhile but its all there.. 500.00

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure there are a few M211 owners here who can use some odds and ends in parts. Buy it, save the parts you can, and junk the rest.

Some off-roaders might be happy with the axles, all else fails....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks