• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XR311 Information

TedG

I was wondering if anyone on this great forum of knowledge has any information as to who might have one of these vehicles. The FMC XR311 is branded as the proto-type for the hmmwv. Besides the one at Fort Lewis, WA, does anyone know of another in existence?

Regards,

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
kurt lesser, pres. of the mvcc, had a hwmmv prototype at the 99 mvpa convention, as i remember it. going though my pics, i found a pic. its the same as the above pic. not much but you can have it , pm me your addy and ill maill it to you. if you want ill pm you kutas phone #

TedG

That is funny. I just exchanged emails with Kurt on some hmmwv parts and I did not know it was him that owned one. Seems like another email is order. Thank you very much for this information.

I will pm you my email...

Regards,

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
pm me your mail addy, the pic is a hard copy, so snail mail is the transport mod

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks