• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yards in southern california

hole

Dave Walker in Hesperia/Victorville area. Antelope Valley truck parts. Ericks Military surplus in Escondido. I have been to Daves place, and have ordered parts from the other two. All are good eggs.

truck1

Hundy (Mark) @ 100dollarman.com ,in Lucerene Valley.Good guy.Lots of rubber,dueces,(bobbed also),and trailers.Worth the stop if your in the area.Call first.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Hmm, I didn't see military trucks in the yard on Beech on Google Maps. Just civvy cars and trucks. Maybe I didn't look closely enough.

For radio and other electronics gear, I love to visit Murphy's Surplus down in El Cajon.

papaydsailor

MV demil place in 10 freeway
2245 valley blvd. realto

check it out if you can salvage and buy parts there. you can see a lot of MV on the left side of 10 freeway.​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks