• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zouts cookout vendors thread

zout

Streamline - Morgans - other vendors post up what you might be bringing to the cookout and folks that are looking for items post them up here

I have two mounted 9x20's NDTs off the M109 for FREE and one has the lift mount still attached to it.
I have one Goodyear 1400x20 that would make a good drive tire - FREE if you want it - run flat still inside it.

Post up what your looking for and need and see if you and the vendors can hook up here before the run season starts.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have two in-flight missile repair tool kits for sale if anyone is interested.

Also have a silencer for an 81MM Mortar...cheap.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Need a lens for the front signals on 2 1/2 ton. the amber one! Mine is cracked and I rv silicone it but I want to replace it!

zout

Tigger - if their the same as on the 5 ton - I have a set of them I replaced with clearer ones- you make sure the shrimp is peeled this year so PB does not kick my arse and you can have them

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Tigger - if their the same as on the 5 ton - I have a set of them I replaced with clearer ones- you make sure the shrimp is peeled this year so PB does not kick my arse and you can have them
Actually we got rooked on that deal!! I ordered peeled shrimp and the feller said it was...but it wasn't...and I didn't check.:shrugs:
HOWEVER...To the seafood fellers credit, the next time I went there for stuff and told him about it he gave me 5 pounds of fresh catfish and 3 pounds of large fresh shrimp at no charge.

P.S....you should have seen Pete's face when he bit into his first shrimp!!! That's the first time I've heard him complain...about anything!!!:)

Last edited:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone needs to bring a small chain saw for mahala, so she don't have to cut a tree down with a pocket knife.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'll take that 1400x20 tire Dave. I'm not sure if I have anything left to pimp off. The Boss Lady will be bringing cookies (no charge).
If the chickens are still putting out we may have farm fresh eggs to sell. 2 bucks a dozen. Unlike me the eggs will have been laid recently.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'll take that 1400x20 tire Dave. I'm not sure if I have anything left to pimp off. The Boss Lady will be bringing cookies (no charge).
If the chickens are still putting out we may have farm fresh eggs to sell. 2 bucks a dozen. Unlike me the eggs will have been laid recently.
This is a family oriented site and so is Zout's cook out. Please keep your perversions to yourself Sir!!:rules:

Reckless

Bumping this to the top so I know how much money I need to bring :grin:.

On the other hand I will be bringing a decent S-318 Comm Shelter, pics are in my for sale thread. I would trade it for an 1101/02 or anything interesting also.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reckless, do you think you can bring the multifuel? I'm kinda interested in the Comm shelter, but I only have a few 5 ton nick nacks left. I have a 1102, but I'd like to keep it.

zout

WM - tire is next to the garage - FREE for the taking.
I also have that set of mounted 900x20's from the 109 sitting there as well if you want them - one has the tire lift mechanism on it - FREE as well. Don't have to have anything to trade for them - just take em and use them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks