• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Load Bank

grywitt

Had I known that, I would have posted this
Still good info. I'll be getting the lead set and stuff to go with it. I've been trying really hard to find this kind of stuff and not having much luck. Now I know why they are willing to trade. I really don't have the use for the 400hz unit and the more versatile I want it to be the more I need to modify. I will buy another one of they come available again though.

Jayhawk#44

It seems the Army bought a whole bunch of the Cannon load banks, in not just 400 hertz, so keep an eye out for 60 hertz too. The army did not buy TM's for it, as it was a non repairable item.
I’ve seen a couple of those smaller 60Hz Cannon Load Banks go through GP. One minty fresh looking one at RR went really cheap, but I was busy at work and couldn’t keep an eye on the auction that day.

Good luck!

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk