• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HMMWV today/lately

cahilj

cahilj

Got a few things done this week.

I've been trying to find the AMG tie down decal for months now. It's been discontinued and the updated part number has spelling and graphic errors. I finally found a reproduction from Cold War Industries (shout out to Dave for high quality stuff!)
20240529_201447.jpg

I also put a few other misc decals on.

The big deal though is the OEM Luverne brush guard (not a repro) I bought in Aug using a buddy I have that lived closer to avoid shipping. We finally got together for a few beers and the delivery! I cleaned it up, welded a few cracks in the mesh, fresh coat of paint and made up some bumper number plates.
20240529_201317.jpg

badger_610889

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found the truck of my dream and have decided to clean the A2 to sell it. It’s been a fun couple days working with my kids to fix all the tiny little things that were in progress such as the headlights, fans for the AC that wouldn’t kick in, dead voltage regulator, etc.
The halo ring on the LED headlights glow orange by default and switch to white in high beam, a very nice effect.

IMG_6245.jpeg

Attachments