• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

200amp Niehoff regulator

coachgeo

Yeah yeah... I know there is a parts wanted section on SS..... reality though..... this is such a specific item to hmmv only and odds SIGNIFICANTLY higher someone in here has one sitting on shelf and that person will NEVER venture into the parts wanted forum...

soooooo with that... anyone got one for a (trying not to be either) broke, ol' man?

Admin/Mod- please don't move this to parts wanted.... it will sit there likely NEVER to be seen, and if so not applicable to 99.9% of who sees it.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter

coachgeo

There has been allot of talk about these if you would just read some of the earlier posts, there are some sellers in Korea and Kuwait selling some mil-surp stuff pretty cheap.
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/now-i’m-scared-fake-n3135-regulators.219523/
I don't make the rules but we are all expected to follow them, this is not a democracy it is a privately owned forum.
Already got put in the Parts Wanted so its there. Was a mod for a forum, now sold to Murdoch Media, for nearly 15yrs (Benzworld/Unimogs). At time it was largest English speaking Mog forum on the net. ... sooo I get tya about private biz.

Had same issue there in that anything Mog..... was sooooo out of the park for all the other Mercedes forums on that board, it was honestly detrimental to my 1500-ish active mog forum members to have them, post stuff in the required generic-ish classified forums... So as a work around.... I had Mog forum users post classified-ish things in Mog forum and I used Mod. tools to then send a copy of it to the appropriate general classifieds forum to fullfill the requirement set by owner. Not sure such tools are available to Mod's here though.

PS- thanks for the link

Last edited: