• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2024 Findlay MV Show

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_8481.png
Plan in being there late Thursday, and Friday, only bringing items if interested.

I have a 5 step aluminum boarding ladder, for SS members I will do $70, or better if you sell for good prices or helped me out in the past.IMG_8482.png
Have a bunch of big shackles, will do 25% off or more. Search my Craigslist adds for a bunch of other junk…

Joe Bertram

View attachment 923427
Plan in being there late Thursday, and Friday, only bringing items if interested.

I have a 5 step aluminum boarding ladder, for SS members I will do $70, or better if you sell for good prices or helped me out in the past.View attachment 923428
Have a bunch of big shackles, will do 25% off or more. Search my Craigslist adds for a bunch of other junk…
I'm interested in the lifting cable sling if it's available

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm interested in the lifting cable sling if it's available
Looks to be a US 1/2 or 9/16” by 8’ four leg, one of the safety clips is not correct and a little bigger than the other three, and I don’t see a capacity tag on it, but would have to dig it out to be sure.I’m thinking $150, let me know if I’m way off on any of my prices.

IMG_8483.jpg
Also have a 3 ton railroad iron tongs I’d like $100 for.

Last edited:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_8485.jpg
Also have a 3/8”x8’ two leg Crosby for $50 if that works better for you?

I also have a bunch of different size and lengths of raw lifting chain some like new, some used. If anyone is looking for a particular size let me know I will dig around. Thinking somewhere around 25% of new cost, whatever that may be.
View attachment 923446
Most of the straps stay.View attachment 923447

Last edited: