• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6CTA Cummins complete coolant hose kit

Composite native

Good morning gentlemen, I have been scouring the web to find a complete hose kit for the 6CTA Cummins coolant system, air system, transmission lines, fuel lines, etc.

Please assist me to the best place to purchase these items. Have a great day! June 9 I will find out if I am the high better. I am extremely excited, To purchase M923A2 1991 she has the tan motor I was told that the original motors were black or gray. If you see a tan one that means it has been swapped out.

Thanks I’m advance

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Good morning gentlemen, I have been scouring the web to find a complete hose kit for the 6CTA Cummins coolant system, air system, transmission lines, fuel lines, etc.

Please assist me to the best place to purchase these items. Have a great day! June 9 I will find out if I am the high better. I am extremely excited, To purchase M923A2 1991 she has the tan motor I was told that the original motors were black or gray. If you see a tan one that means it has been swapped out.

Thanks I’m advance
Transmission lines are hydraulic. Gonna be about $400 for a shop to make the 3 of them.

Rubber fuel lines you can obtain from the hydraulic place.

Air lines are random 1/4, 3/8, 1/2" dot nylon lines found in spools at napa and hydraulic stores.

Coolant lines are silicone are most of them and sticks of everything are found in bulk