• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have picture of properly mounted air brake load sensor valve on an m1088?

Reworked LMTV

I need to re-attach the load sensor air brake valve on my M1088. Anyone have a picture of this mounted that I can use as a reference? Thank you in advance!

Reworked LMTV

I need to re-attach the load sensor air brake valve on my M1088. Anyone have a picture of this mounted that I can use as a reference? Thank you in advance!
Just need a quick picture of how this brake load sensor is mounted. I took the 5th wheel off and am trying to recall where it was mounted. Thank you in advance!

Ronmar

Well I don’t have any 1088 info available, but this video shows it on a 1079. When mounted, the end of the lever arm on the load sensing proportioner should be directly above the bracket that the cable attaches to…