• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I had no idea this board was a thing!

HDN

It doesn't get a lot of traffic, that's for sure. I posted in the Conversations board awhile ago about 3D printing stuff for our trucks, where @Bulldogger was also a contributor.

I haven't printed anything for my truck yet, but I'm thinking with an extruder mod on my printer I could print rubber trim gaskets for the gaps between the fenders and cab body panels on my truck that have since dry-rotted.

The best thing I've printed yet to help with my tire project is an ABS 1"x1/2" drive female-female adapter for connecting a 1" drive torque multiplier to anything with a 1/2" drive, like a torque wrench. That's how I've been setting the torque for the clamp ring nuts on my rims and the wheel lug nuts :)

I thought about printing a tool to help with seating axle seals, but I might find a suitable PVC pipe to use instead. We'll see!