• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mike’s Mechanical Mules

m715mike

We made it home at 05:30 this morning with the mule pyramid. We took it slow on the way home and the trip was uneventful — just how I like them!

I have a busy day in store and, unfortunately, won’t get to play with the mules today. I’ll get an after action report and more pictures posted as soon as possible.

IMG_3672.jpegIMG_3674.jpeg

chucky

You have done such a good job on another long trek without upset and with that trailer ive decided you should find me a good rust free cj-7 Texas jeep 76-86 and just bring the thing with ya come oct and i will buy your fuel for the whole trip for your troubles and let you sit on the swing in the back yard and hold hands with my seester !

SgtMajHarper

Thats awesome.

I've told the wife for years now I need to buy one of those. Every time she asks what I would yous it for my answer gets shorter and less coherent.
Come on! Man up! Throw your chest out and just tell her........"I am buying a mule and that's final"..........(what time can we expect you come stay on the couch?)

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It will actually save money for the family. It would have been wrong not to buy them.

Lol

michaelewhite

Like stated earlier, you will need a 2 cyl engine. The problem with Gen engines is you need to have an old mule engine to convert it. Yes, the core engine is the same but there are a lot of parts on a mule engine that are different than the Gen engine and have to be moved to make it fit and work in a Mule.