• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Storage charges from the yard

Awol

Awesome update:

The truck was picked up and is on it's way.

Wow, the agency/broker did finally come through. Also, they shared the background story a bit. Apparently they had assigned the haul to a fraudulent driver, who "double brokered".\ and was going to charge a full load instead of a partial. Luckily, they claim, to have a final check in place that prevented the driver to pick up and deliver here only to demand the full price before unloading. I read similar like that before, either on this board or similar. I don't recall.

Anywho, it seems to fall in place. Delivery expected for Monday.

View attachment 923610

That's awesome!

I had the same issue with mine getting shipped. The guy the initially had lined up for the transport was deemed to be fraudulent, so I had to wait for the next shipped to become available.

Weird.

Thunderbirds

That's awesome!

I had the same issue with mine getting shipped. The guy the initially had lined up for the transport was deemed to be fraudulent, so I had to wait for the next shipped to become available.

Weird.
The broker said this kind of practice is becoming more and more common, that is why the have a drivers license check at the yard before anything gets picked up in their name.

Too bad, I wonder how the truckers get away with this fraud?

When did this happen to you?

Awol

The broker said this kind of practice is becoming more and more common, that is why the have a drivers license check at the yard before anything gets picked up in their name.

Too bad, I wonder how the truckers get away with this fraud?

When did this happen to you?
I had it happen in March of this year. Maybe we used the same company?