• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Youtube video with some good Yermo footage

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I'm with the guy who gets his hands dirty. I think I would have left the other two Instagram grimacers bleeding next to a big cactus in no time.
As the saying goes here in Switzerland, freely translated. "There was some of good stuff in it"

Autonomy_Lost

So I'm with the guy who gets his hands dirty. I think I would have left the other two Instagram grimacers bleeding next to a big cactus in no time.
As the saying goes here in Switzerland, freely translated. "There was some of good stuff in it"
Meh, I'm happy to see young americans doing fun stuff without breaking any laws, swearing, or being confused about their gender. We need more people doing stuff like this.

If you watch their other videos they all (except for maybe the camera guy) take part in all kinds of custom fabrication, welding, etc. It's actually a very entertaining channel.

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Meh, I'm happy to see young americans doing fun stuff without breaking any laws, swearing, or being confused about their gender. We need more people doing stuff like this.

If you watch their other videos they all (except for maybe the camera guy) take part in all kinds of custom fabrication, welding, etc. It's actually a very entertaining channel.
of course i agree with you wholeheartedly. nevertheless, this schoolgirl giggle bothers me.