• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8 weeks and counting

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I got notice my "title" paperwork is on its way by FedEx, hope they do not require a signature...

slikesf

Could somebody share the phone number they used to call TSC? It has been a month for mine in the send status.

Which I know is not a lot, but I had to fight with GP for 3 weeks before that because they kept asking for corrections I had send them several times already.
thanks!

jmenende

So im looking to buy me a humvee as an early christmas gift. I just wanted to clarify the timeline and the process. Once I make the purchase, do I pick up the vehicle immeidately or do I have to wait for the SF97? From the auction win to my driveway what are the hurdles. Thanks in advance.

fpchief

So im looking to buy me a humvee as an early christmas gift. I just wanted to clarify the timeline and the process. Once I make the purchase, do I pick up the vehicle immeidately or do I have to wait for the SF97? From the auction win to my driveway what are the hurdles. Thanks in advance.
From auction win it is a toss up. May get lucky and have your EUC clear in a few weeks or it could be 6-12 months. Then, after pickup you have to wait for the SF 97. I picked mine up end of June I think and still waiting. There are some really bad stories on here of wait times.

ANG3CHEAPSHOT

Has anyone received an EUC lately, I am wondering if they (both GP and government) are even processing them, my status is still on "fill EUC" which I have done 8 weeks age, they have not responded to an email I sent them a month ago, BOY I MISS GOVERNMENT LIQUIDATION!
I am not in a state of panic yet as I understand they take FOREVER to get out the EUCs ( but of course they expect you to rush right down after everything has cleared) I have already found a donor LMM, drug it home, pealed the body off from around it, test run it, cleaned it and pulled it from the chassis.
I thought I was slow at getting things done, geez...
Hey there, they're saying due to covid there have been delays and for a while stopped processing them. I submitted in the beginning of April 2020 and just got it back approved a few days ago.

ANG3CHEAPSHOT

From auction win it is a toss up. May get lucky and have your EUC clear in a few weeks or it could be 6-12 months. Then, after pickup you have to wait for the SF 97. I picked mine up end of June I think and still waiting. There are some really bad stories on here of wait times.
youve got to wait on your EUC approval wich they say can take from 30-90 days but closer to the 90