• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canoo electric pickup military version concept

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought this truck has some pretty cool design features though I don't think electric is the way to go for the military necessarily due to the typically slow charging and the flammability of the battery packs. Also a diesel vehicle can be refueled pretty much anywhere, but if you run out of electric far from a charging source you're fubar! Other than that or if they can fix those issues I think it's a pretty cool concept

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I couldn't listen to that guy anymore... I don't think his gushing about the truck could get any more fake.
First off, this truck is butt ugly. Only 200 mile range, and I bet that's unloaded. Zero armor, it'll never see the front line, you can take "tactical" out of the name. Just because you paint it a military color, it doesn't mean it's "tactical". SMH. And I notice they didn't mention price....