• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dragoon Engine Pics

dodgemain

Hi,
It has been awhile since I posted anything. I have owned my Dragoon for a few years now and have not had time to do much with it. Over the past month I have had some time to take it for a spin around the storage lot and do some cleaning. Would like to take it out on the road and local car shows but I have not figured out how to get it titled yet. All I have is bill of sale. Anyhow, though you guys might like to see a few pictures of the engine. I pulled the side covers to vacuum the leaves out and gather filter part number for some PM.
Thanks
000_0008.jpg000_0005.jpg000_0007.jpg000_0006.jpg100_4515.jpg100_4517.jpg100_4520.jpg

Madmedic

Does it have a data plate with the VIN # on it? Or have you been able to find the VIN in some other location? We haven't been able to find a Vin on ours yet, but the search continues

Dragoon300

Does it have a data plate with the VIN # on it? Or have you been able to find the VIN in some other location? We haven't been able to find a Vin on ours yet, but the search continues
The VIN was on a data plate, it was also stamped on the left front lifting ring. Your vehicle is very early and may not have even been given a full VIN, mine is of similar vintage and is stamped 14, later VIN numbers are: coded date of manufacture then sequence number like this "0625930172" for June 25, 1993 017220220523_172316.jpg
I had replica data plates made up some years ago if anyone is interested. This one was from a destroyed 1993 vehicle.