• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU419 and FLU10344 Demonstration Video

LOL, how's it going SWATMOD? I haven't been on SS for quite a while and when I do get on here, I see a video of my twins Hansel and Gretal that you sold to me. They are both being put to good use. The hoe doing everything it's supposed to and the crane is unloading logs from my M1083 that I collect from our property and from neighbors all over the mountain we live on and, loading them on my sawmill. Some of the best money I have spent. Some of the logs I have handled have been 21 feet and 5000+lbs. They are getting plenty of exercise now my friend.

SWATMOD

LOL, how's it going SWATMOD? I haven't been on SS for quite a while and when I do get on here, I see a video of my twins Hansel and Gretal that you sold to me. They are both being put to good use. The hoe doing everything it's supposed to and the crane is unloading logs from my M1083 that I collect from our property and from neighbors all over the mountain we live on and, loading them on my sawmill. Some of the best money I have spent. Some of the logs I have handled have been 21 feet and 5000+lbs. They are getting plenty of exercise now my friend.

Hell yeah brother! I am glad to hear it! I miss them as they were always a blast to use around the property im glad they have treated you well and are still going strong!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks