• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel filter change problem

winterton1

I've change both fuel filters on m m923a2 before with no issue. this time i removed the tank and cleaned all the gunk out before changer the filters. i topped off both filters and pumped till fuel came out of the bleed screw. truck started and ran fine for a few minutes then died. i checked the secondary filter and it had almost emptired it. i refilled it and it did the same thing again. why is it not getting fuel to the secondary filter? all my lines are new from the last filter change i did??

winterton1

OK i worked my way back from the secondary. as long as i kept filling it up through input elbow it would run next i blew out the feed line from the tank. nothing i then removed the solid feed line going into the tank . recleaned and blew it out.. FIXED .....there must have bee a crud blockage that got picked up when i had the tank off and thought i did a such a great job cleaning it. hope this helps someone too