• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamagoat seat frame

m561gamagoat

Okay, did a search on here not much mention of anyone with a seat frame. One of mine broke and its kinda hard to fix because of the location and it being aluminum. I thought I would try to find one. On ebay theres one for like $200 with hipping. Seems a little ridiculous to me. I need only the seat frame, not the lower part. Please let me know if theres one out there. Im in NE Ohio. Thanks

ust24474vt

Hi! How quick do you need this ? ( Yesterday I am sure ! LOL ) Our daughter and her family are in Streetsboro and my new granddaughter is due 06/20 !!! ( # 4 ) My wife and I are in the Essential Worker group and they won't let us take time off until 7/1 to see our New Granddaughter . (Not that we want to go sooner and bring any problems! We are driving from Vermont.) I am sure I have what you are looking for and nowhere close to 2 Bills and it will be delivered in that price. ( If we can talk M561s for a bit with social distancing that would be fun? LOL !) Please PM me or tell me how to PM you. I may have some other things you my need.

m561gamagoat

Hi! How quick do you need this ? ( Yesterday I am sure ! LOL ) Our daughter and her family are in Streetsboro and my new granddaughter is due 06/20 !!! ( # 4 ) My wife and I are in the Essential Worker group and they won't let us take time off until 7/1 to see our New Granddaughter . (Not that we want to go sooner and bring any problems! We are driving from Vermont.) I am sure I have what you are looking for and nowhere close to 2 Bills and it will be delivered in that price. ( If we can talk M561s for a bit with social distancing that would be fun? LOL !) Please PM me or tell me how to PM you. I may have some other things you my need.
Even tho Im having mine fixed I would prob get one from you. Either way Im bout 45 min from streetsboro so no problem if you want to come out and talk goats. lol