• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Growler Electronic Programmable speedometers

INFChief

I’m looking at a electronic programmable speedometer used in a Growler. I’m specifically looking at the part # and availability of the speed pulse sensor. Would certainly like to know how that set-up works too. TIA

W427

:poop: ... it's working on all my devices.
OK, go to growlerforum.com, click in the Search bar in the upper-right, and enter "Faria".
There's some helpful info scattered in the results with links to more stuff, such as the multiple speed sensors (flywheel/bellhousing, trans input speed sensor, etc). Hope that helps.

INFChief

:poop: ... it's working on all my devices.
OK, go to growlerforum.com, click in the Search bar in the upper-right, and enter "Faria".
There's some helpful info scattered in the results with links to more stuff, such as the multiple speed sensors (flywheel/bellhousing, trans input speed sensor, etc). Hope that helps.
Since I’m not a member of that group I cannot access all the info contained there. I don’t own a Growler but I have several Faria Electronic Programmable Speedo gauges that I would like to sell. But these do not come with a GPS Speed sensor and I would prefer to offer them as a total kit.