• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Home Brew

INFChief

It’s most likely my stellar technological ability that is the problem…but I haven’t seen a post in this section about home brew.

I made a 7 gallon copper pot still, thumper, and condenser but haven’t used it yet. I may make another and apply improvements on my design and construction.

I also completely rebuilt a 1880’s Whitman Junior apple cider press. We press apples every year and put on a demonstration for the community during our Fall Harvest fest.

We’ve raised honey bees in the past but did not have bees for the last 2 years. Just TOO MANY projects going on.

Attachments

INFChief

It’s most likely my stellar technological ability that is the problem…but I haven’t seen a post in this section about home brew.

I made a 7 gallon copper pot still, thumper, and condenser but haven’t used it yet. I may make another and apply improvements on my design and construction.

I also completely rebuilt a 1880’s Whitman Junior apple cider press. We press apples every year and put on a demonstration for the community during our Fall Harvest fest.

We’ve raised honey bees in the past but did not have bees for the last 2 years. Just TOO MANY projects going on.
Still in various stages of construction.

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
I guess I can say I make my own home brew. I pick the fruit. I mash it. I then take it to a distillery, and "help" in running the product. I make Apple, Plum and Cherry schnapps. Have a home set up like yours, would send you to jail until the Second Coming, here in Germany.