• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TX M1031 Parts for Sale

KeelanDavis

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am selling my generator head and air compressor out of my M1031 CUCV. The generator head is a 3 phase 208v 12kWh unit. There should be some specs on the equipment used in these trucks somewhere on this website. I will also include the breaker panel, the PTO governor and the schematics that are on the door. I just bought the truck about 4 months ago and I have not put much effort into getting the governor circuit working. If you are genuinely interested in buying it, then let me know and I'll see if I can get it working for a demonstration. I don't think there is anything wrong with the generator head or the air compressor because the hour meter shows 77 hours. I am located near the Longview/Tyler area of East Texas about an hour west of Shreveport, LA. If you have any questions let me know. I will not include the PTO takeoff on the transfer case, or the PTO control knob in the cab. I am also considering selling the bed, if you're interested in that let me know. I'd like $2,000 for the whole setup not including the bed or the PTO takeoff/ control knob.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks