• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 parts

snakeyes

looking for two front fenders near mint also two doors near mint all for M715 also pair of winch frame ext. and a super nice grille guard for same thanks see ya at Findlay if the Big Guy lets me wake up

67Beast

looking for two front fenders near mint also two doors near mint all for M715 also pair of winch frame ext. and a super nice grille guard for same thanks see ya at Findlay if the Big Guy lets me wake up
I have a pair of NOS front fenders that I had been saving for a possible next project. I would be willing to let them go, but they will not be cheap. PM and I'll let you know my price.

Plus I can bring them to Findley on Saturday

Last edited:

snakeyes

I have a pair of NOS front fenders that I had been saving for a possible next project. I would be willing to let them go, but they will not be cheap. PM and I'll let you know my price.

Plus I can bring them to Findley on Saturday
thahks see you there

snakeyes

a shout out to Dave 67Beast ..... thank you for delivering them to Findlay and to my truck Dave ,if you can keeping looking for more stuff ,will call you on the 2 orders for two trucks on the decal sets ,thanks again

snakeyes

still looking for more ,if you have a list of your parts PM me thanks , also looking for either maintenance trucks and trailers

67Beast

a shout out to Dave 67Beast ..... thank you for delivering them to Findlay and to my truck Dave ,if you can keeping looking for more stuff ,will call you on the 2 orders for two trucks on the decal sets ,thanks again
Great to meet you and good luck on you project. Just let me know when you are ready for some decal sets and we will get them all set for you.

snakeyes

getting all the info together for M715 and M725 and also M101A1 trailer M416 can wait I see you have T shirts too