• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Oregon

LTbobtuna

i recently acquired a 2002 m1123 HV and was told about SS by another member ( dont recall the user name at this moment ) i have been in love with the hmmwv from early 94-95 and always wanted one like every kid lol i even had 30+ hot wheels of them so i now have my dream rig with a 4 steed ( so i can actually drive it on hwys ) and im hoping SS becomes my home to get it rocking thank you all for the warm welcome and collective knowledge

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
i recently acquired a 2002 m1123 HV and was told about SS by another member ( dont recall the user name at this moment ) i have been in love with the hmmwv from early 94-95 and always wanted one like every kid lol i even had 30+ hot wheels of them so i now have my dream rig with a 4 steed ( so i can actually drive it on hwys ) and im hoping SS becomes my home to get it rocking thank you all for the warm welcome and collective knowledge
Welcome to the Outfit!

Looks like you have finally done it...
You got your very own HMMWV!

Be sure to go download the TM's (Technical Manuals) for your truck.
The -10 might be really useful so you don't "cook" your PCB and/or the glowplugs.