• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting CCKW Rebuild......Finally

D6c

I started shopping for a closed cab today........because of you. The nostalgia is one thing but the curves on the CCKW pull me in. When you get that truck done and suddenly there is a convoy behind you, it's just us trying to get a peak at it. The MVPA boys drive this Closed cab 40 miles to get to the Onoway parade I started running with my Dad in 2010. There's just something about it that makes a person want to follow it. Watching it being restored with lots of pics is a huge help to those who might get there. Thanks for keeping on wiht it and sharing. Here's the future.

View attachment 907375View attachment 907376View attachment 907377View attachment 907378View attachment 907379
I wish my truck was all done and looked that good. I have a long way to go and just hope I don't run out of energy before it's done. I have most of the parts I need with the exception of cargo racks. Looking like they're going to be tough to find unless I substitute M-series parts.