• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tell me another one!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love cheesy stories like that. In the musclecar hobby, you hear one about once a week.

"yeah, this railroad car full of Plymouth Superbirds gots misplaced on a siding and we just found it"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What are ballistic tires?

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ability to totally succumb to "Green S**t" disease can make a total nitwit out of a person. One really needs to be careful, as it is more dangerous than juggling hand grenades!

Tee hee.

dg

Dieselsmoke

The literacy rate in this country just keeps dropping...I didn't know reliable was actualy spelled relyable or that canvas was spelled canvass :?
Did not go to the sandbox but has seen multiple beach landing in that all too good for metals seawater :p
Titanium run flats, 26 mpg out of a HMMWV. the guy posted his phone number, wonder how many not so nice people have called to give the guy a clue.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah right 26 MPG. Maybe 26KPG is more like it. Maybe canvASS is spelled appropriately.