• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

freash look. before the snow flys.. 67 m715..

poof

Dirty Hippie
one more prodject close to done... I got so wound up doing it i didnt get any real before pictures. It belongs to another SS member. Gene Imes..
I hope I do him a square job he will like..
here some pictures of today paint and unmasking....DSCI0045.jpgDSCI0046.jpgDSCI0047.jpgDSCI0048.jpgDSCI0049.jpgDSCI0050.jpg

Attachments

poof

Dirty Hippie
US Army Registration ## and bumper ### come later this weekend... weather permiting. and reassemble stuff. Will take more pics then and add them.. Thanks. DSCI0055.jpgDSCI0051.jpgDSCI0056.jpgDSCI0057.jpgDSCI0058.jpg

poof

Dirty Hippie
the last of them for today.
Poofstock is 5 October.. be here .. fun food camping bonfire... drink and convoy weather permiting.. rain or shine for food and party..:doghead:DSCI0060.jpgDSCI0059.jpgDSCI0061.jpgDSCI0063.jpgDSCI0064.jpg

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty! (In a manly way).

Hope mine comes out half that nice. Original Marine truck with very faded MERDC camo, too grotty to save, but I'm repainting it in that scheme.

I like your battery box clasp, good idea. I'm missing one of my originals.

Cheers

dougimes

048.jpg

I had this before picture along with Gene himself. Your work looks great! - good enough that maybe he will try and keep the buffalo from banging it up. I am anxious to see it.

Poofstock I get it. a play on woodstock?
Hope you guys have a blast

poof

Dirty Hippie
Well here is the finnished prodject... I left the mounting of the soft top and all the corners and bows to Gene and his son..
now I want one... grrrrr... Thanks for alowing me to do it and show it here.
J.P.

h715.jpg715a.jpg715aa.jpg715aaa.jpg715aaaa.jpg725 n gene.jpg

67Beast

Looking good, and that is a nice looking meat wagon in the last pic. With snow just around the corner it should be time to get the top back on it. I just put the top back on mine last night, as I feel that the chance of nice enough weather to run topless are gone for the season here in Michigan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks