• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

freash look. before the snow flys.. 67 m715..

poof

Dirty Hippie
one more prodject close to done... I got so wound up doing it i didnt get any real before pictures. It belongs to another SS member. Gene Imes..
I hope I do him a square job he will like..
here some pictures of today paint and unmasking....DSCI0045.jpgDSCI0046.jpgDSCI0047.jpgDSCI0048.jpgDSCI0049.jpgDSCI0050.jpg

Attachments

poof

Dirty Hippie
US Army Registration ## and bumper ### come later this weekend... weather permiting. and reassemble stuff. Will take more pics then and add them.. Thanks. DSCI0055.jpgDSCI0051.jpgDSCI0056.jpgDSCI0057.jpgDSCI0058.jpg

poof

Dirty Hippie
the last of them for today.
Poofstock is 5 October.. be here .. fun food camping bonfire... drink and convoy weather permiting.. rain or shine for food and party..:doghead:DSCI0060.jpgDSCI0059.jpgDSCI0061.jpgDSCI0063.jpgDSCI0064.jpg

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty! (In a manly way).

Hope mine comes out half that nice. Original Marine truck with very faded MERDC camo, too grotty to save, but I'm repainting it in that scheme.

I like your battery box clasp, good idea. I'm missing one of my originals.

Cheers

dougimes

048.jpg

I had this before picture along with Gene himself. Your work looks great! - good enough that maybe he will try and keep the buffalo from banging it up. I am anxious to see it.

Poofstock I get it. a play on woodstock?
Hope you guys have a blast

poof

Dirty Hippie
Well here is the finnished prodject... I left the mounting of the soft top and all the corners and bows to Gene and his son..
now I want one... grrrrr... Thanks for alowing me to do it and show it here.
J.P.

h715.jpg715a.jpg715aa.jpg715aaa.jpg715aaaa.jpg725 n gene.jpg

67Beast

Looking good, and that is a nice looking meat wagon in the last pic. With snow just around the corner it should be time to get the top back on it. I just put the top back on mine last night, as I feel that the chance of nice enough weather to run topless are gone for the season here in Michigan.