• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce with Dodge truck body

tatra813

I saw a picture of whats look to be a duece chassis with a Dodge pickup body and flatbed in a mud bog event in Florida. I know its a long shot but would anyone here have seen this truck, I would love to buy it from the guy who owns it.

The truck was still a 6x6 with super singles (newer style military tires) they looked like they had to be 53" tires. the truck may have even been a 5 ton chassis.

Does anyone else have duece pics with regular truck bodies. They look awsome

Thanks in advance!

tatra813

Re: RE: duece with Dodge truck body

MUDLORD said:
was it the red one?? if so its a 5 ton chassis
yes I just saw it on the truck gone wild website also, man that truck is nice have you seen it in action, any leads would be much appreciated.

I also like the jeep called shark attack in hte crawforville and perry event, do you know who owns that jeep.

Elwenil

There was a Dodge cab on a Deuce chassis on Ebay a few years ago. I talked to the owner and bit to learn more about it. If I remember it was Mopar big block powered, flat bed with stacks. It had stock rims and tires though. If I remember right, it was white or grey.

zb39

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i need another duece and a parts truck.