• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Teaser

wgtactical

Thought I would offer a peek into the new M114 custom project. Due to the extent of the custom work, we have delayed posting in order to keep a steady flow of pictures going when we start. Here is a sample of the engraved stainless steel bolts that will be used throughout the process.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, boy. A project so custom, so cool, that it even needs stainless bolts with a skull and crossbones carved into the heads! Lemme guess, your M114 is going to be flying the Jolly Roger off the mainmast?

wgtactical

You're right about the custom part :lol: I feel confident that it will be unlike anything you have seen before :D Last week I was telling our guy that I wanted to engrave the Jolly Rancher on the smaller bolts that the OSMWi would not fit well on...well, you can imagine the confusion in his expression. Guess I need more sleep :lol: