• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my truck!!!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a nice ex-brush truck, needs some OD paint ASAP! The old Tornado is a easy to get running engine, just get the Holley and the fuel pump a kit, clean the points, and she will fire right up. Just hope she hits on all 6!!

rottiedog

Looks like a nice ex-brush truck, needs some OD paint ASAP! The old Tornado is a easy to get running engine, just get the Holley and the fuel pump a kit, clean the points, and she will fire right up. Just hope she hits on all 6!!

what holley and pump kit?? I'll get it right now!!!

bigelk50

These trucks are neat. I worked with a guy who used his for a daily driver. He is a contractor and was doing a job when he noticed on od one sitting in a barn. He asked the lady if she would sell it and instead she gave it to him for payment of the work he was doing. He later restored it and it looks great!

rottiedog

it's alive

Got it running. Replaced fuel filter, lines, and a few other vacuum lines. Fired right up. Temp went to 185 and stayed there. Looks like one brake is frozen (right front). Put it in 4high and got it to move a little. Need to remove all the wheels and check the brakes.

Pretty exciting!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks