• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 on e-bay

WOLFMAN1

there is a guy who has a m715 for sell on craigslist in nashville for 3000 i think? i found it the other day. called the number but got an answer machine haven't called back yet so i'll have to try again. looks like it was being used as a daily driver?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never believe an eBay auction price.(unless you won it)

Never use eBay prices as a reference(unless you won it)

WOLFMAN1

WOLFMAN1

Weird, I searched again and didn't find anything that fits your description. Maybe it was just the BUY IT NOW wishful thinking price. :D
i searched under the nashville craigslist like i did last time under military but it never came back up. but it was a m715 for 3-4k i guess the listing just expired or he sold it. if i can find his number i'll post it for those who are interested.

mattveeder

I was just getting a feel for what others were thinking about it. This is cause I was the one who did the resto on it. Needless to say the person who sold it on ebay claims he got the $10,000 for it. Since I was the one who set up the deal on it and did the work I know what was invetsed. Lets say I am kicking my self in the a^* for not doing it for my self.

backroads

Never believe an eBay auction price.(unless you won it)

Never use eBay prices as a reference(unless you won it)

AGREED!!!!

I frequently have to remind people of these facts.

I've seen the same vehicles "sold" by the same seller many times over, and usually for ridiculous prices.

Its unfortunate, but there is dishonest activity on ebay. Ebay even has a pages dedicated to inform thier users of "shill bidding".

Shill bidding policy

NEVER EVER believe an ebay sold price.

mattveeder

I agree. The auction ended with a buy it now and the buyer did have an history that went back for a while. All I am saying is that seemed like a lot of money for the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks