• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A frame measurement needed.. update...

5quarter

when i got my m715 the steering box was broke ( bottom lug broke off ) and sitting very askew... :? its hard to tell if the frame is bent ... so can anyone give me the distance between the frame rails where the steering gear mounts?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update
... the cross support was bent and after prying it back into line everything is kosher except for the broke off lug on the steering gear box, nickel welding or even brazing it back in place are options... but then im into a complete tear down and reseal, which trime wont allow

wanted............. a steering gear box

oh almost forgot.... which common available rag joint fits the 715

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks