• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need parts source for 2 things

bcowanwheels

M715 ORIGINAL 230 TORNADO ENGINE !

Thought I had a stash of these parts but if I do I cant find them (figures) anyway I need a source for the coolant hose thats on the passenger side of the engine block that goes from engine block to rear of timming cover, it has about a 45 degree bend made in it and its about 6-10" total in length ( Dont even know what to call this hose ). I also need a source for thermostat housing gaskets. I know I can make or make due these 2 parts but nothing fits and works like the parts that are made for certain applications. I,ve tried all my local auto parts places and none have any listings. if anybody has any part numbers and places to buy these and will share it I,d really appreciate it.
bob

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The thermostat gasket is same as M38A1 Jeep, lots of the army jeep suppliers have those. On the hose, even if you find a NOS one it will be too old. I just bring the old one in to my local auto parts and find a pre-formed hose that has a 45 in it and cut to fit.

bcowanwheels

thanks, looked through my 2 decades old files and I "think" i might have some part numbers. called my a/pts guy and he has them ordered for me. so if there right i,ll post the numbers so others might benifit from them too.
bob

feldmarshal

I looked in my leftover m725 stuff , nothing you are looking for , just some seals, heaters and odd stuff.. commo wires trailer cables.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks