• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Online video showing M114 and others

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Irv,on that first one, " I prit near shook a tear loose". The second one cracked me up though! I see you are new to SS, Welcome. Also, I've been to your hometown a few times! :?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Jim, welcome aboard brother. Did he have 2 tracks in the first video? Those are excellent. Is your track and original A1E1? Man, too cool. Welcome to M108 land. Now with you here thats around 5 of them I can think of.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: M114 projects

Very cool. I've seen that thread before and you guys are doing a top shelf job on the tracks. Did you get the hulks from SECO?

wgtactical

I picked up each of the tracks from three different guys, I know one of them originally came from SECO. The one in the thread was the worse one, that is why I started it first. The second machine gets the 6.0L Vortec. Nearly three times the H.P. over the original equipment. But what I really want to get is a Peacekeeper or V100, but we will have to see what happens with that one. Thanks for your interest!